In order to reach one of the final phases when buying a property - the notarization of the property, you have to go through several main stages:
1. Sending an inquiry that includes all your requirements for the property you are looking for;
2. We make an analysis and prepare all suitable objects according to your criteria;
3. Carrying out inspections.
Once we find the right property for you, there are a few steps left:
4. Leaving a reservation fee in order for the property to be removed from sale until the moment of signing a preliminary contract for purchase, sale and deposit. Signing a preliminary contract and paying the first installment, which will be a deposit;
5. Notarization of the transaction;